RSVP here for a 2020 Open House
- Sunday, January 26, 1 pm
- Thursday, February 13, 9:30 am
- Thursday, April 16, 9:30 am
Don’t see a time below that works for your family? Contact Director of Admission Joyce Colzani for a personal tour.
Tuesday Tot Time
FREE & OPEN to children ages 0-5. Under the guidance of enthusiastic expert teachers, engage your kids in hands-on playtime and discovery. A different theme and activity each month. Bring a friend or make new ones at Tot Time.
- October 15 — Rhythm & Music, with John B, our Fabulous Music & Drama teacher
- November 19 — Clay Creations, with Gillian, our accomplished Art teacher
- December 17 — Starting Spanish (Greetings with Animals), with Gladys, our Super Spanish teacher
- January 21 — Movement and Colors, with Kelly, our positive P.E. teacher
- February 18 — Rhythm of Stories, with Jill, our Lively Library and Tech teacher
- March 17
- April 21
- May 19
We hold all-school Open Houses several times during the school year to allow visitors to engage with our talented classroom and specials teachers and learn more about our program. Weekday Open Houses consist of faculty presentations and a tour of the school to witness joyful learning in action. The Sunday Open Houses are interactive: go “back to school” for an experiential lesson in math, writing workshop, science, music, and circus arts before taking part in a Q & A with administrators, teachers, parents, and alumni.
RSVP here for a 2019-20 Open House:
- Sunday, October 20, 1 – 3 pm
- Tuesday, November 12, 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Sunday, January 26, 1 – 3 pm
- Thursday, February 13, 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Thursday, April 16, 9:30 – 11:30 am
Tours and Interviews
Learning about PMFS and PMFS learning about your child are essential to the Admission process. After a tour of the school, where you will observe classes in session and learn about our program, you will have the opportunity to talk about your child and how PMFS may fit into the educational experience you are seeking.
Contact Director of Admission Joyce Colzani at 610.828.2288 x226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour and interview; tours are scheduled on school mornings beginning in October and continue throughout the year.
Pre-K & Kindergarten Experiential Open House
Step into our Pre-K & Kindergarten programs with your child! We invite parents and your children ages 2-5 to join our classroom teachers and students for activities in our indoor and outdoor classrooms. Explore our spaces, be part of circle time, do a craft, and have some snacks too.
- Check back for spring dates for this experience