Open Houses are held three times during the school year. They provide visitors with an opportunity to engage with classroom and specials teachers. Families interested in applying to the school are encouraged to attend. Weekday Open Houses consist of faculty presentations and a tour of the school to witness joyful learning in action. The Sunday Open House is interactive: go “back to school” for an experiential lesson in math, writing workshop, science, music, and circus arts before taking part in a Q & A with administrators, teachers, parents, and alumni.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 9:30 – 11:30 am Click here to RSVP
- Sunday, November 4, 2018, 2:00 – 4:00 pm Click here to RSVP
- Thursday, April 18, 2019, 9:30 – 11:30 am Click here to RSVP
Stay tuned for dates for our Early Childhood Experiential Open Houses in the fall!
Don’t see a time here that works for your family? Contact Director of Admission Joyce Colzani for a personal tour.
Nature Playground Play Dates
Enjoy the beautiful outdoor spaces at PMFS during our active Nature Playground Play Dates. Come discover how nature can become the backdrop for delightful artistic, imaginative, creative, and practical fun. For all families curious about our school, come meet current parents and students and ask questions about why they love PMFS while your children play in the beautiful and engaging outdoor space our students enjoy every day.
- All the traditional playground equipment open for use
- Gaga pit stocked with balls and ready for action
- Loose parts nature play items available for creative play
- Light snacks and refreshments
Open to all ages– with something for everyone, bring the whole family, kids young and older.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 3:00 – 4:30 pm Click here to RSVP
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, 3:00 – 4:30 pm Click here to RSVP
Tours and Interviews
Learning about PMFS and PMFS learning about your child are essential to the Admission process. After a tour of the school, where you will observe classes in session and learn about our program, you will have the opportunity to talk about your child and how PMFS may fit into the educational experience you are seeking. Contact Director of Admission Joyce Colzani at 610.828.2288 x226 to schedule your tour and interview; tours may be scheduled on school mornings beginning in October and continuing throughout the year.