Welcome Back to School!
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! Here new and returning families will find the resources they need for the start of school.
PMFS online directory— Update your email address, phone number, etc. so we can reach you.
- If you’ve used the PMFS online directory before, follow this link to check your family’s info is up to date. (Click the “household” tab)
- If you’re a new user of the PMFS online directory, check your email (and spam folder!) for the official-looking subject line “Plymouth Meeting Friends School: Confirm your email.” You’ll be able to log in after you create an account. Missing the email? Let Maeve know at email@example.com.
- This is also where you’ll go to get contact info for fellow parents and community members.
Clearances you’ll need before you can volunteer— We want to have you on field trips, classroom visits, and more. There are just a few legal checkboxes to tick first. After you click this link, go to the green “Clearances” section.
Permission for PMFS to administer over-the-counter medication –We’ll always call to check with you first, but it’s good to have the option for your sweetie to get antibiotic ointment, cough drops, pain meds, etc.
At-a-glance 2019-2020 calendar — Updated! Some dates have changed.
From the PTO
How to sync the PMFS calendar with your personal Google calendar:
- Go to your Google calendar or open the app
- Click the + icon next to “Add a friend’s calendar,” and click “From URL” in the dropdown menu
- Under “URL of calendar,” paste the following link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pmfs1780.org_cvsskpgrn8rs9b938s31safoes%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click “Add calendar” at the bottom right