Virtual Red Folder
May 17 2018
Strawberry Festival – the Season is Here!
- Cecilia Dee for lining up permits, parking and port-a-potties for the festival.
- Erin Schmitt for bringing in all the vendors – many more this year!
- Chris Babb, Kris Boward, Jeff Gould, Brooke Stroebele, Nicole McEntee & Ralph Henninger for sponsoring and securing sponsors
- Ralph, David Mettler and Scott McCracken for hanging the banners!
- Kimberly DeFilippi for bringing the P-Rents back to the festival and for lining up a School of Rock band The Star Blasters.
- All the Class Parents, who have organized their class behind the scenes and asked everyone to volunteer!
- cake serving
- face-painting. Does anyone face paint or have an artist background that would be willing to give it a shot?? Very little experience is necessary. You just need to be able to hold a paint brush to make children happy with this! We have two artists who have volunteered to face painter (for the second year) – but a third would make the face painting line move MUCH faster. Please consider volunteering to face paint and contact Ali Conlon (it would make her day!)
Please add an extra time slot to your day or connect with parents who haven’t signed up and ask them too. We need everyone participating to run the festival!
Thank you to everyone who is working hard, and thank you in advance for all the work you will put in on Saturday, June 2. We have three bands lined up, good food, and lots of fun to be had together! It will surely be a good time!
Invite your Friends and Neighbors to our Experiential Early Childhood Open House
Friday June 1, 8:30 – 10:00 am
in the Butterfly Pre-K Classroom
Soon-to-be Alums Share Advice
PMFS has many amazing traditions, and one of our favorites is the “Soon-to-be Alumni” luncheon. Two 12th Grade students who attended Plymouth, Eliana Colzani and Saras Perry-Anderson, came to lunch with our 6th Grade class on Thursday. They shared what they are up to (Eliana is off to Skidmore College, while Saras is headed to Washington University) and how Plymouth helped them along the way. They gave advice on everything from the most enjoyable sports or clubs to how to find your way around your new school. They were warm, encouraging, funny and wonderfully reassuring. We are so proud to call them PMFS alumni!
Tuesday, May 22
Butterfly Class visits the Harmonville Fire Company
Wednesday, May 23
Kindergarten visits Morris Arboretum
5th Grade goes on Mural Arts Tour
6th Grade Egg Drop, 12:45pm (rain date)
Open Library, 3:15-4:15pm
Thursday, May 24
Meeting for Worship, 8:30-9:00am
SIGN UP DEADLINE for NO FEE Ex-day until 4:00 the week prior to the Strawberry Festival
Friday, May 25
6th Grade vs. Faculty Kickball Game
Friday, June 1
Experiential Early Childhood Open House, 8:30-10am
Please share event info with your friends!
Strawberry Hulling, Join us in the Annie H, 8:15am-12:30pm
Festival Set-up, 2:30 onwards (many hands make light work!)
Want more info on happenings at school?
Go to pmfs1780.org/calendar, where you can subscribe to the PMFS Public Calendar.
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
2018-19 At-a-Glance Calendar
NEW! ONLINE PMFS Directory and ONLINE Student Information Updates
2017-18 At-a-Glance Calendar
2017-18 Calendar of Events
2017-18 Virtual Red Folders (all in one place)
Help PMFS While You Shop