Virtual Red Folder
April 1, 2022
Top 10 things to know about the Strawberry Festival NOW
10. It’s the best “school day” of the year … It’s held on a Saturday, but it’s a required day for all students!
9. Preparations for it begin months ahead … and have already started.
8. PMFS has been holding this beloved event since before people regularly owned cars.
7. The days’ fun actually begins BEFORE the festival, with Class Performances.
6. We’re going to be collecting children’s books for a book swap, so start collecting those books in anticipation of when we start asking for them.
5. There will be games and prizes and music and food and …
4. The strawberry shortcake is out… of… this.. world.
3. We’re keeping things simpler this year, so it’s just for current and incoming families and your relatives.
2. The date! Write June 4 on your calendars now.
1. There’s a video showing you all the fun! (Thanks to the PTO for this one)
PTO Spring Dining Out Fundraiser
All the details:
- What: PMFS Spring Dining Out – UNO Pizzeria
- When: April 12, 2022 – All Day Long
- Where: UNO in Conshohocken, at 1009 Ridge Pike
- How: The team at UNO is expecting us. Print and take along this flyer OR show this flyer on your phone OR mention this promotion on the phone when you call to place an order.
- Fine print: This promotion is good for dine-in and take-out orders all day on April 12.
Collecting Items for Refugee Relief Kits, with Plymouth Monthly Meeting
NOW until April 17
Many Hands Make Light Work
Plymouth Monthly Meeting invites PMFS Families to help collect items for Ukrainian Refugees. Plymouth Monthly Meeting is working with MCC, a global non-profit organization, to collect items to create relief kits for refugees. The list of items needed is below.
A collection box will be placed outside the Main Office. Please purchase the items as described on the list below, no substitutes in size or additional types of items will be accepted by MCC.
- Individually wrapped large bars bath soap (leave in wrapper)
- Shampoo (1 or 2 bottles, totaling more than 20 oz; place in resealable plastic bag)
- Individually wrapped large bars laundry soap (such as Fels Naptha®, Sunlight® or Zote® brands)
- Adult-size toothbrushes (in manufacturer’s packaging, no larger than packs of 4)
- New bath towels (medium weight, dark or bright colors; approx. 29 in x 60 in)
- Wide-toothed combs (6–8 in)
- Nail clippers (good quality)
- Adhesive bandages (minimum size of 40 bandages, assorted)
- Sanitary pads (THIN; 1 or 2 packages, minimum 28 pads total)
Additional Ways to Get Involved:
Wednesday, April 6 – 8-9pm
JADE (Justice, Anti-Racism, Diversity and Equity) Committee Meeting, via Zoom
Thursday, April 7 – 12pm Dismissal, no BtB Available
Parent Teacher Conferences – 12:30-5:30pm
Friday, April 8 – no school
Parent Teacher Conferences
Tuesday, April 12 –
PMFS Spring Dining Out Fundraiser – UNO Pizzeria
Wednesday, April 13 – 8-9pm
PTO Meeting, via Zoom
Tuesday, April 19 – 7-8pm
Admission Info Session – RSVP here for this virtual event
Wednesday, April 27 – Friday, April 29
Grades 3-6 Field Trip to Washington, DC
Want more info on happenings at school?
PMFS Parent Portal
Daily Health Questionnaire
PMFS Updated Covid Protocols, January 2022
Order lunch for your child at www.yaylunch.com (order by Saturday at midnight)
Make a credit card payment to PMFS
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Donate to PMFS
Designate PMFS as your charity of choice at AmazonSmile and .5% of your purchase gets donated to us