All the Forms You Need in One Place
NEW! PA immunization requirements have changed for the 2017-18 school year
All students must be up-to-date on vaccines by the start of the school year, or risk exclusion from school on day 6 of school! Click here to read the PA New Immunization Requirements 2017 for all the details. Check with your child’s physician if you have any questions.
A variety of forms need to be submitted regularly to the School Nurse. Not all forms need to be filled out yearly; contact the Main Office if there are any questions about when forms are due.
- PA Dept of Health Student Physical Form (K-6) — required for Kindergarten (or upon enrollment) and Fifth Grade
- PMFS Pre-K Physical Form — required for Pre-K upon enrollment
- PA Dept of Health Dental Form — required for Kindergarten (or upon enrollment) and Third Grade
- PMFS Stocked Non-Prescription Medication Form — submitted annually; click here for the PMFS Medication Policy
- PMFS Short-Term Medication Form — must be submitted with any medication that comes to school; click here for the PMFS Medication Policy
- PMFS Asthma Action Plan — submitted annually
- FAAN Allergy Action Plan — submitted annually
What is the new requirement for volunteering?
As of August 25, 2015, a new state law (PA Act 135 and its amendment Act 15 of 2015) requires volunteers over the age of 18 at PMFS to have three completed clearance checks. These clearances will need to be renewed every 60 months (i.e., 5 years).
Who needs these clearances?
ALL parents who wish to:
- visit classrooms
- act as volunteers on PMFS campus
- chaperone any PMFS-sponsored field trips
- chaperone any PMFS-sponsored overnights
- volunteer on behalf of the PTO food program or in another capacity
Why do I need to start now?
- clearances may take up to a month to process
- teachers want to be able to welcome you into the classroom and share their adventures with you
- some classrooms have class trips during the first days of school and rely on parent participation
- the PTO also relies on parent volunteers to run the school lunch program
What do I do when they arrive?
Clearances will arrive online or at your address. When they come in, please bring the originals to the Main Office at PMFS so that we can make a copy for our files.
- PA Criminal Record Check — when the Reason for Request box comes up, choose “Volunteer” and follow instructions provided (available immediately; fee waived for volunteers after July 25, 2015)
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance — create an online account, return to page and choose “access my clearances;” then at bottom of each page, click “continue” until you reach the clearance request (available online, takes up to 14 days; fee waived for volunteers after July 25, 2015)
- One of the following depending on length of PA residency: