School and Office Hours
Summer Main Office Hours
9:00am – 3:00pm
School Year Main Office Hours
8:00am – 3:00pm
- 7:30am — Before School Care
- 7:45am — Students enter classrooms
Beyond the Bell (expected)
Vacation Care (on specified days when PMFS is closed)
Who do I contact for...?
General Inquiries during the Summer
- Contact Kali Brink in Main Office email@example.com or 610.828.2288
Contact the Main Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.828.2288), to:
- Report an absence or late arrival by 8:30 am (Please email email@example.com and classroom teachers.) Read the attendance policy in the Red Book (School Handbook) for more info on excused absences.
- Communicate changes related to transportation and dismissal:
- Daily dismissal change (By 1:30 pm)
- Long-term transportation changes
- Leave a message for a teacher
- Get help with the website
Get Help with Beyond the Bell
- To register for Beyond the Bell, contact Kali Brink in the Main Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- To discuss Beyond the Bell billing, activities, or curriculum, contact BtB Director Gladys McLendon at email@example.com
Get in touch with your Parent-Teach Organization (PTO)
- For event information or volunteering, contact 2021-22 PTO Co-Clerks Erin Schmitt & Jessica Hollinger
Discuss tuition payments or other financial issues
- Contact Patsy Morningstar, Bookkeeper (firstname.lastname@example.org or x233)
Discuss admission, re-enrollment, tuition assistance, or increase Pre-K days of attendance
- Contact Joyce Colzani, Director of Admission (email@example.com or x226)
Discuss special events, gifts to PMFS, or alumni relations
- Contact Ralph Henninger, Director of Development (firstname.lastname@example.org or x224)
Discuss matters of concern
Take part in what's happening at PMFS!
- Mark down the dates on the 2021-22 at-a-glance calendar
- Subscribe to the PMFS online calendar
- Read all about the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) … which you’ve just joined by joining PMFS
- Get ready to volunteer; read about Volunteer and Chaperone Requirements and get your clearances at pmfs1780.org/parents/school-forms
- Please complete the PTO volunteer survey to indicate your interest.
Getting to and from PMFS
During the school year, buses from more than twelve school districts drop off and pick up children at PMFS. Many parents drive children to and/or from school. PMFS staff, faculty, and parents work together to make the morning and afternoon transportation processes work smoothly.
Communication is the key to daily safe and efficient arrival and departure for all PMFS students. At the start of the school year, the school will ask for your child’s regular transportation schedule. All transportation changes (busing, drop-off, pick-up) and absences must be reported to the teachers and the Main Office.
Daily attendance and dismissal schedules are noted by the Main Office in The Blue Note (the daily attendance and transportation report for each class).
More details can be found at:
PMFS is currently reviewing these procedures, to adjust them for 2021/22 and best practices with COVID.
To sign up for busing, submit the Busing Request in SFO by June 1. PMFS will make the request on your behalf and will alert you if your school district requires you to submit other forms directly to them.
Things to Do, Things to Do
It is important to understand state and school requirements and complete required health forms. Please note that, as per Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requirements, all students must provide the school with proof of up-to-date vaccinations by the start of the school year, or risk exclusion from school on day 6 of school.
- Read all state requirements, download all forms at pmfs1780.org/parents/school-forms. Pay particular attention to the Health & Medical section.
- Read the PMFS Medication Policy and learn how to get permission for your child to take medication (over-the-counter or prescribed) while at school.
Students entering grade 1-6 need to request that end-of-year records and medical information be sent to PMFS.
- Send the Request for Transfer of Records to your child’s previous school.